I am so jealous of my friends who went abroad this summer because I miss the experience and thrill of riding a plane, fortunate misadventures and mishaps, and just the joy of discovering precious sights and sounds of the luscious locale.
I was fortunate enough to go to Sweden (two summers ago) at the city of Lund, because of dad's business trip, which we tagged along (as always). During our stay, we remained in the comforts of our hotel room but when dad got home, we went and toured Lund and captured stunning portraits of the Swedish locale.
Random Object!? (LOL!!!)
Everything just seems tranquil in Sweden, unlike here where crimes are rampant and even the elections was boisterous and unnerving that I sometimes wish that I would live somewhere in Europe in a mansion of sorts. A person could dream right?
My way to unwind amidst all this ruckus is to listen to calming and enjoyable music.
My music tastes had evolve, from pop to jazz then to country to electro then to indie, which would result to a mish-mosh of songs that I truly enjoy and listen to on my iTunes every time I open this frickin' laptop.
- Summer in the City - Regina Spektor
- Me and Armini - Emiliana Torrini
- Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Vampire Weekend
- Relator - Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson
- Cousins - Vampire Weekend
- Love Long Distance - Gossip
- This Too Shall Pass - OK Go
- Giving Up the Gun - Vampire Weekend
- Kids - MGMT
- Dog Days Are Over - Florence + the Machines
- Why Do You Let Me Stay Here - She & Him
- The Rip - Portishead
- Window Seat - Erykah Badu
- Moves - The New Pornographers
- In the Sun - She & Him
- Valentino - Diane Birch
- Pencil Full of Lead - Paolo Nutini
- Pursuit of Hapiness - Kid Cudi feat. MGMT & Ratatat
Anyways, I have been pretty talkative at my blog, because I'm BORED!!!
LATER!!! Gonna Eat Ice Cream and Everything would be ALRIGHT!!!