12.7.09

I don't wanna study . . .

Oh well . . . MIDTERMS are coming . . . next week (OH MY!!!) and still I haven't studied yet (SHET) . . . (sigh)

Two subjects are coming up for the midterms next week: SCIMATB . . . which is basically Biotechnology . . . and COMPRO1 . . . Computer Programming 1 . . . (sigh)

The midterms for SCIMATB is . . . tomorrow (OMG!!!) and still I haven't studied . . . I don't know why but I feel so (in a way) bored and uninterested . . . I wanna go to the mall and shop . . . but alas I don't know why . . . I just feel that I don't want to study right now . . . but I feel hesitant and I don't know where it comes from . . .

Oh Well . . . Later . . . Gonna study . . . I think . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet me

Twitter with Me

follow me on Twitter